What our guests say…
When I left, I felt as if I was leaving home. He brought my bags down to the taxi, shook my hand and said, “Lovely to have you stay and do come back.”
I am sure my host had no formal hotel training at all. What he did came from the heart. I learnt what being a guest was really like, in the true sense of the word, not some anonymous figure renting a room.
The hotel industry could learn a lesson or two from this.
The above extract is from an article by Siew Hoon in Travel Weekly East.
- The hostess was both welcoming and helpful. The experience of sitting down to breakfast, listening to birds singing in the garden – in the middle of London – was a refreshing start to each day. And the kindness extended when the hostess offered her iron for my wrinkled jacket. Extras such as these can add immeasurably to one’s stay.
- The family gave us a very good welcome and we had a very pleasant stay with them in their lovely home. We never had so perfect a holiday. I will recommend your organisation to other people
Francois & Yves, Belgium
- We had no problem with staying outside of the central district of London. In fact, we preferred it. Both homes we stayed in were warm and inviting and we felt very welcome. We were encouraged to come and go as we pleased. Your assistance made our experience in England all the more wonderful.
Melinda & Gail, USA
- We had a wonderful time. Very nice people, quiet neighbourhood, within easy reach of tube. Beautiful house and good breakfast. Next time we’ll be back.
Veerle & Eddy, Belgium
- If I can help it, I will never stay in a London hotel again after such a superb experience. You have laid the myth about landladies for ever.
- I really enjoyed my stay. They were such a nice family. I felt almost like a house-guest and the bedroom and the bathroom were very comfortable.
- Our trip was a great success and one that we shall always remember. Staying in a real home was a treat and a most welcome change from hotels. I hope to use your services again.
- I truly felt At Home In London.
- It has been many years since I have stayed in a central London house and on a street this quiet.
- Thank you for arranging our accommodation during our visit to London. It really helped us get off to a good start on our tour of England.
Bob & April, USA
- I appreciated the quality of your service and will not hesitate to recommend your agency to any friends.
- The home owner was fantastic from beginning to end and made the trip very special.
- I enjoyed returning to Chiswick every evening after a busy day in central London. The service you provide is important to the traveller who truly wants to experience and understand the country.
- Instead of an impersonal hotel room you provided us with a lovely taste of England.
- This was our first B&B stay in London and will be our future preference. A very quiet location with plenty of privacy.
Emily, South Africa