View Home Details
Porchester Gardens, Bayswater, W2
Home Reference: 172. Zone(s): 1 (Central)
- Second floor triple/twin room (3 single beds all 3feet/91cms) overlooking the rear garden
- Adjacent private bathroom with bath, shower over the bath, basin, toilet & bidet
- TV, hairdryer, hospitality tray in room
- Dining table and chairs, chaise-longue and antique desk
- No other rooms on this floor so very private and quiet
- No smoking Own keys so you may come and go as you please
- No pets in the house
- Continental breakfast
- Nearest tube: Bayswater (Circle & District Lines) 4 minutes walk
- 4 minutes walk to Queensway tube station (Central Line)
- 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport by Heathrow Express to Paddington
- 5 minutes walk to Kensington Palace, the former home of Diana, Princess of Wales
- A short stroll to Hyde Park, Portobello Road Market, Little Venice canal, Notting Hill with its theatres, cinemas, galleries & cafes.
- 2 minutes walk to shops and restaurants
32 stairs up to the guest room from street level with one landing after 9 stairs and a second landing after 23 stairs.
RECENT GUEST COMMENTS
We have been last week in B&B (ref 172) and I would like to thank you for the very pleasant experience. The room and the bathroom are spacious, clean and comfortable and the breakfast is very good. But what makes the difference is the warm hospitality. My son (4 years old) falls in love with the hostess! What can I say we feel at home and highly recommend this accommodation. Elisabetta, Italy, May 2014
Our hosts were both lovely and made us feel very welcome in their home. I would most definitely recommend them and your agency to any of my friends and colleagues here in Munich who might be thinking of travelling to London for a break. Our daughter was extremely impressed with London in particular having the park complete with play area and roundabout within walking distance of the accommodation. Michael, Germany, June 2013
I wanted to thank you for a wonderful stay. Your home, hospitality, breakfast and location were the best we could have asked for. It was a lovely vacation for us, all because we were able to stay in your home. We couldn’t have imagined celebrating our anniversary any differently.
We’re back home In North Dakota now, recovering from jet lag. We keep raving about our stay in your home to our friends and family. So, thank you again for hosting us. Aletha, USA, July 2013
We enjoyed these hosts’ hospitality. It’s like living in your own quiet flat on the top floor. The situation of this home is super and important parts of London are easily accessible. Our stay has been easy to manage, we were happy, so we can only recommend the friendliness of the hosts & their comfortable accommodation with B & B. A & D, Germany
We especially were very happy with our B&B. The welcome was very good, the (English) breakfast was delicious. Our hosts were very pleasant and the home was nice and very well located. Lydie, France
We spent 6 days in Mrs and Mr W’s B and B, and we has been very pleased: kindness, contact, breakfast and bedroom and bathroom were as expected. We will return in this B and B! Cecile, France
NIGHTLY RATES: 3 guests £123.00. 2 guests £98.00. 1 guest £80.00 (minimum stay 2 consecutive nights)
Price includes reservation fee/agency fee, tax(VAT) and breakfast
You may pay your reservation fee by credit or debit card (Mastercard, Visa [not Visa Electron], Solo), or sterling cheque drawn on a UK bank. You may also pay by bankers’ draft, adding the equivalent of £12.00 sterling for bank charges. The balance must be paid in sterling cash to your hosts within 24 hours of your arrival.
Please contact us using the MY VISIT box for more details and availability >>>