View Home Details
Save homes you'd like to remember
You can build a list of homes you are interested in using our Remember this Home feature. Here's how it works:Press this button if you would like to remember this home for later. You can then view your remembered homes again and add them automatically to the Accommodation Enquiry Form to obtain details of those specific properties.
If you are viewing a home you have already added to the list you can click on this button to remove the home from your list.
If you have a Remember list it is displayed at the bottom of this page and on the listing pages.
Porchester Gardens, Bayswater, W2
Home Reference: 172. Zone(s): 1 (Central)
- Second floor triple/twin room (3 single beds all 3feet/91cms) overlooking the rear garden
- Adjacent private bathroom with bath, shower over the bath, basin, toilet & bidet
- Quiet, private road with free street parking outside the house
- TV, hairdryer, hospitality tray in room
- Dining table and chairs, chaise-longue and antique desk
- No other rooms on this floor so very private and quiet
- No smoking Own keys so you may come and go as you please
- No pets in the house
- English or continental breakfast served in the dining room overlooking the garden
- Nearest tube: Bayswater (Circle & District Lines) 4 minutes walk
- minutes walk to Queensway tube station (Central Line)
- 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport by Heathrow Express to Paddington
- 5 minutes walk to Kensington Palace, the former home of Diana, Princess of Wales
- A short stroll to Hyde Park
- 2 minutes walk to shops and restaurants
32 stairs up to the guest room from street level with one landing after 9 stairs and a second landing after 23 stairs.
RECENT GUEST COMMENTS
We enjoyed these hosts’ hospitality. It’s like living in your own quiet flat on the top floor. The situation of this home is super and important parts of London are easily accessible. Our stay has been easy to manage, we were happy, so we can only recommend the friendliness of the hosts & their comfortable accommodation with B & B. A & D, Germany
We especially were very happy with our B&B. The welcome was very good, the (English) breakfast was delicious. Our hosts were very pleasant and the home was nice and very well located. Lydie, France
We spent 6 days in Mrs and Mr W’s B and B, and we has been very pleased: kindness, contact, breakfast and bedroom and bathroom were as expected. We will return in this B and B! Cecile, France
NIGHTLY RATES: 3 guests £123.00. 2 guests £98.00. 1 guest £69.00 (minimum stay 2 consecutive nights)
Price includes reservation fee/agency fee, tax(VAT) and breakfast
You may pay your reservation fee by credit or debit card (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Solo), or sterling cheque drawn on a UK bank. You may also pay by bankers’ draft, adding the equivalent of £12.00 sterling for bank charges. The balance is paid in sterling cash to your hosts within 24 hours of your arrival.
Please contact us using our Accommodation Enquiry Form for more details and availability.