View Home Details
Save homes you'd like to remember
You can build a list of homes you are interested in using our Remember this Home feature. Here's how it works:Press this button if you would like to remember this home for later. You can then view your remembered homes again and add them automatically to the Accommodation Enquiry Form to obtain details of those specific properties.
If you are viewing a home you have already added to the list you can click on this button to remove the home from your list.
If you have a Remember list it is displayed at the bottom of this page and on the listing pages.
Briarwood Road, Clapham Common, London SW4
Home Reference: 308. Zone(s): 2 & 3
- First floor double bedroom (bed 5 feet/152cm wide)
- En suite: large walk-in shower, toilet & basin
- TV in room
- Hospitality tray
- There are no children or pets in this home
- Front door keys so you may come and go as you please
- Generous continental breakfast served in spacious kitchen/dining room overlooking a secluded garden, where guests may have breakfast in warm weather.
- 1 step from street level to front door
- 13 stairs to bedroom
TRANSPORT & LOCAL AREA
- Nearest tube: 7 minutes walk to Clapham Common (Northern Line)
- A few minutes walk to local shops and restaurants around Clapham Common park
- 3 minutes walk to buses to Sloane Square, Knightsbridge, Hyde Park Corner, Marble Arch and Oxford Circus
RECENT GUEST COMMENTS
Thank you for arranging the beautiful place! I was very happy there, Sue is helpful, very kind and she gave me a lot of useful information. The room is beautiful, the bathroom also, all is very clean and nice. It is a quiet, lovely house and area, not far away from buses and tube station. It is really a super deal for the price! I like the host and this place very much! Dorothea, Switzerland.
NIGHTLY ROOM RATE (minimum stay 2 consecutive nights)
2 guests £89.00, 1 guest £65.00
Price includes reservation fee/agency fee, tax(VAT) and breakfast
You may pay your reservation fee by credit or debit card (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Solo), or sterling cheque drawn on a UK bank. You may also pay by bankers’ draft, adding the equivalent of £12.00 sterling for bank charges. The balance is paid in sterling cash to your hosts within 24 hours of your arrival.
Please contact us using our Accommodation Enquiry Form for more details and availability.