View Home Details
Briarwood Road, Clapham Common, London SW4
Home Reference: 308. Zone(s): 2 & 3
- SLEEPS 2
- First floor double bedroom (bed 5 feet/152cm wide)
- En suite: large walk-in shower, toilet & basin
- TV in room
- Hospitality tray
- There are no children or pets in this home
- Front door keys so you may come and go as you please
- Generous continental breakfast served in spacious kitchen/dining room overlooking a secluded garden, where guests may have breakfast in warm weather.
- 1 step from street level to front door
- 13 stairs to bedroom
TRANSPORT & LOCAL AREA
- Nearest tube: 7 minutes walk to Clapham Common (Northern Line)
- A few minutes walk to local shops and restaurants around Clapham Common park
- 3 minutes walk to buses to Sloane Square, Knightsbridge, Hyde Park Corner, Marble Arch and Oxford Circus
RECENT GUEST COMMENTS
Thank you for arranging the beautiful place! I was very happy there, Sue is helpful, very kind and she gave me a lot of useful information. The room is beautiful, the bathroom also, all is very clean and nice. It is a quiet, lovely house and area, not far away from buses and tube station. It is really a super deal for the price! I like the host and this place very much! Dorothea, Switzerland.
NIGHTLY ROOM RATE (minimum stay 2 consecutive nights)
2 guests £89.00, 1 guest £65.00
Price includes reservation fee/agency fee, tax(VAT) and breakfast
You may pay your reservation fee by credit or debit card (Mastercard, Visa [not Visa Electron], Solo), or sterling cheque drawn on a UK bank. You may also pay by bankers’ draft, adding the equivalent of £12.00 sterling for bank charges. The balance must be paid in sterling cash to your hosts within 24 hours of your arrival.
Please contact us using the MY VISIT box for more details and availability >>>